J-B Weld 32927 Ultimate Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker and Sealant - 9.5 oz.
Extreame Savings Item! Save 45% on the J-B Weld 32927 Ultimate Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker and Sealant - 9.5 oz. by J-B Weld at Beaver County Collision. MPN: 32927. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. J-B Weld Ultimate Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker and SealantJ-B Weld Ultimate Grey Gasket Maker and Sealant is an RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanized)
Product Description & Reviews
J-B Weld Ultimate Grey RTV Silicone Gasket Maker and SealantImport VehiclesIntake ManifoldsTransmission PansOil PansTiming Gear CoversCam Covers
J-B Weld Ultimate Grey Gasket Maker and Sealant is an RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanized) Silicone gasketing material designed for use in mechanical assemblies where higher torque or closely spaced bolt profiles can lead to higher loads and cause gasket and sealing failures for average silicones. Upon curing, which occurs when the product is exposed to the moisture in air, the silicone forms a tough, waterproof, gasket and seal on most surfaces. It will not shrink or crack, resists oil and petroleum products, resists weathering, is sensor safe, has good temperature resistance up to 500 degrees F intermittent and is great for many automotive applications.
Use on:AutomotiveMetalRubberAnd more
1. Prepare: For best results, clean and dry surface area.
2. Apply: Apply even, continuous ¼ inch bead of Silicone to one surface area. Surround all bolt holes with Silicone.
3. Assemble: Reconnect parts while Silicone is wet.
4. Secure: Hand tighten until Silicone begins to squeeze out.
5. Dry: Allow drying for 1 hour and then tighten an additional 1/2 turn.
6. Finish: Scrape or cut away excess cured sealant. Silicone will fully cure in 24 hours.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Features & Highlights
- RTV silicone gasketing material for use in high-torque load applications
- Resists temperatures up to 500 degrees F intermittent and is great for automotive applications
- Forms a tough, oil and petroleum resistant waterproof gasket and seal on most surfaces
- Sets in 1 hour and will not shrink or crack
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.01 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by J-B Weld, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Formed-in-Place Oil Pan Gasket is a black RTV silicone rubber used as a formed-in-place oil pan gasket to seal various flange and large clearance surfaces to prevent oil, water and chemical leaks. Maintains a stable rubber body over an operating temp...
mpn: 440C, ean: 0084684000167,
Gasgacinch performs exceptional compared to other sealants that are pasty and thick. Gasgacinch gasket sealer remains flexible and makes it easier to assemble and disassemble the engine or transmission. It adheres to carbon steel, alloy steel, alumin...
mpn: 492145, ean: 0079340374829,
Designed for locking and sealing high-pressure pneumatic and hydraulic systems. The pneumatic/hydraulic sealant contains no fillers or particles that could contaminate system fluids, foul valves or clog fine filters and screens. Reliably cures on "as...
mpn: G8289197, ean: 0653958498360,
Buna-N Mechanical Seal, For Use With Item Number Fitsg2480396-E3, E8-E9, F3-F9, G1-G3....
Threadlocker 290 is a low viscosity wicking grade, green, threadlocking liquid that wicks along the threads of pre-assembled fasteners to secure them in place. Since it is applied after assembly, preventive maintenance procedures are simplified. Idea...